Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let it Snow!


We've had a huge storm over the past days. This picture shows the level of snow on the top of an outside railing - this is from Sunday. We had quite the dump and it continued snowing into and through the night. Schools (I can't think of any that were actually open - this is quite rare here!) were closed yesterday and they continue to be closed today. After the snow - we got an incredibly cold Arctic wind that kept the streets and sidewalks ice-covered. There are white-out conditions on the major routes around Abbotsford and the side roads are very icy. Now, Abbotsford is often the one place in the area that has rain. We just haven't had this much snow in a long time. It's great though, because I have report cards due next week and I'm hoping to get a lot done before the weekend. So, I write this entry. This is supposed to help me 'warm up' to writing comments. Dunno if it's gonna help. Plus I'm listening to Diana Krall's Christmas CD- which is incredible. Pick it up if you can! So I'll leave you with one more picture and I'll try to get to work ;-)


No comments: